Flowers and Plants import to Maldives
We ship to the Maldives every week. This is how it works:
1. You make your order latest Sunday evening.
2. We collect your order on monday and make a doctor document. (Phytosanitairy).
3. The doctor will examine on Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.
4. We pack everything in boxes and send it to the airline on Tuesday afternoon.
5. Your shipment will arrive on Malé Friday afternoon and you can pick them up from the airport.
login to our webshop and see your prices. These prices are including shipping to Malé.
Webshop link: ppflowers.freshportal.nl/en/
*The prices are including transport and packaging, only extra costs will be:
- Phytosanitairy certificate document €150
- Screening and Handling of the freight €50
Before we can open your account, we need a deposit payment. Click on the button below for further steps.